BT50 UP & UR 3.2L | STAGE 2 | 215KW
The BT50 UP & UR 3.2L Stage 2 starts with our trained technician fitting a TorqMax Turbocharger as the power and torque of the 3.2L engine really starts to fall over after 2900rpm, this is due to the odd sizing of the standard turbocharger. We have addressed this with an upgraded factory turbocharger modified for increased air flow and additional reliability over the standard turbocharger. As it’s an upgraded factory turbo (GT22), it’s a direct fit and requires no other modifications to install. The fitment and tune of the Stage-2 turbocharger vastly broadens the power and torque of the 3.2L engine aligning it with most modern 3L V6 turbo diesels, taking the power to around 215kw / 650nm - around 45% more power & torque at 3500rpm! We then fit a Process West SEPR8R Air Oil Seperator to capture oil mist entering your engines inlet manifold which can build up in your engines intake and cause a carbon build.
We complete the package by custom tuning your vehicles ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency and testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicles performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the upgrade has made to your vehicle.
1 x TorqMax Turbocharger upgrade
1 x Process West SEPR8R Catch Can
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
The Stage 2 package addresses the next level of components that limit power; generally this will be a turbocharger and associated hardware upgrade. The turbocharger upgrade is aimed at increasing air flow into the engine; this allows extra fuel to be added for more power and torque throughout the rev range. We still maintain our ‘reliability first protocol’ which maintains safe air fuel ratios and low EGT’s. You will note that the Stage 2 package may not include what is traditionally thought to be ‘essential diesel upgrades’ but rest assured, if it’s needed, it will be in the Stage 2 package.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.