NAVARA | STAGE 3 | 220KW
The Navara 3.0L V6 Stage 3 upgrade starts with our trained technician fitting a HPD Front mount intercooler as the standard Intercooler is logically positioned at the front of the vehicle but the sizing of the intercooler and the unreliability of the intercooler hoses are not ideally suited for sustained hard driving or towing, as such we recommend a new heavy duty, larger capacity intercooler and piping kit. The much larger intercooler is more able to control the heat generated when towing or off-roading and the silicone intercooler hoses are significantly stronger than the factory rubber hoses thus maintaining the engines power and reliability in all situations and finally we fit a 3" free flowing turbo back exhaust system to allow the engine to breathe.
We complete the package by custom tuning your vehicle's ECU on the dyno in real time utilizing the latest ECU tuning software to maximize power, torque and fuel efficiency and testing your vehicle on the road to make final adjustments, optimizing your vehicle's performance and driveability. At the end of this upgrade we will provide you with a dyno graph comparing the before and after power & torque increase the upgrade has made to your vehicle.
1 x Custom ECU reprogram
1 x Pacemaker 3" turbo back exhaust
1x HPD front mount intercooler
1 x Before and after dyno graph
1 x Labour to fit, tune and test
Stage 3 addresses reliability and engine longevity issues, while delivering you even better throttle response with a noticeable increase in power and torque.
- Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos and are based on a automatic vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.