MUX MY13-18 | ECU REMAP
CRD-Flash tuning is THE state of the art way of improving both power and torque for your modern common rail diesel engine. By re-calibrating the factory engine computer unit (ECU) we are able to optimize the engine power and torque output as well as improve the vehicle’s fuel economy by as much as 10%*. Reprogramming the vehicle’s ECU has a number of advantages not at least is that we can retain all of the manufacturers inbuilt safety features as we are not tricking or going behind the ECU’s back. Additionally, reprogramming the ECU gives us the unparalleled ability to alter torque management tables, throttle mapping, boost pressure, fuel pressure & injector timing to name just a few… something no individual chip or module can come close to claiming. Real world average gains of around 20%* more power and 20%* more torque with no degradation to reliability or drivability shows that with CRD-Flash tuning technology you really can have your cake and eat it too!
The process typically takes a period of one day, where our specialist tuners set the vehicle up on our All Wheel Dyno for a baseline dyno run. The vehicle is then connected to our state of the art ECU reading and writing hardware. Our tuner then continues by adjusting the ECU parameters, all the time monitoring the progress on the dyno screen and via our ECU logging devices and EGT sensors.
After the tuning process each vehicle is returned to the customer along with a dyno graph showing the baseline dyno run and the final run, this graph will display the gains in both Power and Torque for comparison.
1 x Custom ECU - reprogram
1 x Before and after dyno graph
"You never thought a diesel could be this good, much better throttle response, much improved power whilst keeping reliability as the primary focus"
- Please Note: The OEM power figure listed is for the Manual transmission, Vehicles with an Automatic transmission have a lower factory torque figure of 380Nm however both achieve the same output after remapping.
- *Power figures listed are estimated kilowatts at the flywheel based on results typically obtained by HPF on HPF’s dynos. Typically these are based of a manual vehicle with standard driveline and standard wheels and tyres. Actual power can vary based on each specific vehicle.
- We advise against increasing the power output substantially on high kilometer engines, if your engine has in excessive of 150,000kms please contact us to discuss options.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure prices listed online are correct, they are subject to change at any time.
- Additional parts may be required in some cases depending on the condition of the vehicle. Cost of these parts and additional labor required may incur additional cost.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.